Senior Dev + Community Manager offering my help!

Peekaboii

Senior Dev + Community Manager offering my help!

Mensagempor Peekaboii » Sex Fev 14, 2020 2:46 pm

Hello from Europe (Sweden)!

My name is Andreas Saarva aka Peekaa, I'm 32 years old and I would like to offer my services and help build this game in any way I can. I'm a Senior IT Developer, worked with great companies like Toyota Sweden AB and many more high-qualified companies. I recently quit playing Tibia, and found this game, which I love so much now!

Right now I'm in between jobs, and I have about 5-6 months of free time, which I would love to spend helping this game grow! I have alot of great ideas to make the community in the game better. Europe servers are growing bigger, and we clearly need more work on the community part of the european servers, as the channels are either completely dead, or overrun by foreign languages (mostly polish being used, but everyone in Europe knows english).

My main focus in all games I've played, has always been to take care of the community. So I would like to offer my help in keeping the community-part of the game a nice and social experience for all players! I want to point out, that I do not expect any payment for my services, as I just want fill out my time of 5-6 months with something which is my passion, online mmo gaming!

If you want to hear more about me, I can provide CV's from my jobs, or just chat/talk on discord (Peeka#2762).

I hope to hear from you!

Kind Regards,
Peekaa.
If you need any help, you can find me on the Jasper server, playing on the character Peeka.
Do not hesitate to contact me, if you have any questions.

Kind Regards,
Peeka.

metabolico

Re: Senior Dev + Community Manager offering my help!

Mensagempor metabolico » Sex Fev 14, 2020 3:14 pm

I agree

Kendru

Mensagempor Kendru » Sáb Fev 15, 2020 7:12 am

What is your problem with global chat when 80% people on Jasper is from Poland so we talking in Polish, but when somebody writing in english we answering him in english so idk where is problem, i think the most problem of this game is too rarely updates with some balance / new stuff. This game need to good advertisement in Europe, a lot of Polish ppl playing bloodstone cause a big polish streamer show your game on his stream once time. So developers u cannot rest on laurels.
Ps. My english is not the best but I thought u can understand me, regards Kendru.

Peekaboii

Mensagempor Peekaboii » Sáb Fev 15, 2020 11:50 am

What is your problem with global chat when 80% people on Jasper is from Poland so we talking in Polish, but when somebody writing in english we answering him in english so idk where is problem, i think the most problem of this game is too rarely updates with some balance / new stuff. This game need to good advertisement in Europe, a lot of Polish ppl playing bloodstone cause a big polish streamer show your game on his stream once time. So developers u cannot rest on laurels.
Ps. My english is not the best but I thought u can understand me, regards Kendru.
The problem is, me who is not polish, does not feel "welcome" in any of the channels, I want to be active and read a channel but I can't, because it's not english.

Adding a Polish Channel and rename Global -> English Chat would be best, then me and ALL the other english speaking players can have somewhere to chat and talk aswell :)
If you need any help, you can find me on the Jasper server, playing on the character Peeka.

Kind Regards,
Peeka.

MrCaart

Mensagempor MrCaart » Sáb Fev 15, 2020 5:03 pm

To be honest - As Polish guy I am also irritated that every channel is "polonized" - maybe everyone is thinking that players from other countries are not playing this game? Dunno. However, my advice is: just keep talking in english on this channel... maybe me and my other Polish mates will learn that we are not the hub of the Universe :D

Besides of that, of course I hope that your offer will be considered by Bloodstone's devs!

yorkll

Mensagempor yorkll » Sáb Fev 15, 2020 6:03 pm

Mycket bra!!!

Up!
Doom Knight

Ruby 2 :!:

cewixus

Mensagempor cewixus » Sáb Fev 15, 2020 10:21 pm

Yea, separate polish and english chat would be nice.
There's a lot of polish players that occupy global chat, if u see everyone speaking in language u don't understand u can't even start any discussion because u don't want to interrupt others, that's why we barely see any english speakers at global chat

Matiaspl

Mensagempor Matiaspl » Dom Fev 16, 2020 7:10 am

If you separated global chat, the new died a natural death. The Polish comunnity on jasper is a top, because the most a players are polish gamers. But now, this is not a big problem, because we have more difficult matters. The population on server Jasper from week to week is smaller.

Peekaboii

Mensagempor Peekaboii » Dom Fev 16, 2020 5:27 pm

If you separated global chat, the new died a natural death. The Polish comunnity on jasper is a top, because the most a players are polish gamers. But now, this is not a big problem, because we have more difficult matters. The population on server Jasper from week to week is smaller.
I was very discouraged when I started playing, just because of all the polish language everywhere... It felt like I was alone, I didn't know where to find friends and most importantly, I didn't understand any global chat at all... I did get some answers once in a while in english if I asked for help, but that does not count for the loneliness I felt...

If it wasn't for the other players I met, who I could communicate with, I don't know how long I would be playing...
  • Have you ever thought about that all the polish talking everywhere, is discouraging the rest of us to keep playing?
  • Have you ever thought about that maybe this is exactly what BloodStone needs? Enforce english, and welcome everyone, not only polish players!
Polish should NOT be the main language, english should. If you want to talk polish with someone, you can message them privately or make a party chat channel. :)

Kind Regards,
Peeka.

Matiaspl

Mensagempor Matiaspl » Dom Fev 16, 2020 6:30 pm

Do You Play on beta server? No? I, yes. And then i must read everytime everywhere the portugaese language. And what i do then? Not crying on forum. Im played and take the fun of this.

Another side - if you wanna talk in english, private to your friends. - that same ;)

If you have some questions you can Ask im english on global chat. I think , that you get answers im english. ;)

Voltar para “English”