New non-pvp server

joaomiranda

New non-pvp server

Mensagempor joaomiranda » Sáb Fev 15, 2020 2:35 am

Hello, I'm from Portugal, I play on the server Jasper and I just got the news that a new european server is going to open on february 18th. Well, as this might be only my point oif view, I think a new european server will only kill the european bloodstone community because at least half of the players from my server (which is already almost empty) will be moving to the new server, meaning we will have 2 "dead" servers instead of an half empty one. Meaning, I don't see anything good coming from adding a new non-pvp server to the game, as it will make the european community even more "thorn" than it already is, probably ending in a non-viable/non-profitable project for you guys to maintain on Europe. Please let me have some feedback on this matter.

Thank you kindly.

Kendru

Re: New non-pvp server

Mensagempor Kendru » Sáb Fev 15, 2020 7:13 am

Its true one europan server is enough and game need advertisement in Europe maybe by streamers, game sites?

Peekaboii

Mensagempor Peekaboii » Sáb Fev 15, 2020 11:53 am

Alot of new players are coming to BloodStone, especially alot of Swedish players. Having the option to choose between PvP or Non-PvP should be obligatory. Alot of my friends hate PvP and only wanna quest/level/trade.. Now there is a server option for every taste :)
If you need any help, you can find me on the Jasper server, playing on the character Peeka.
Do not hesitate to contact me, if you have any questions.

Kind Regards,
Peeka.

joaomiranda

Mensagempor joaomiranda » Sáb Fev 15, 2020 9:59 pm

Alot of new players are coming to BloodStone, especially alot of Swedish players. Having the option to choose between PvP or Non-PvP should be obligatory. Alot of my friends hate PvP and only wanna quest/level/trade.. Now there is a server option for every taste :)
What new players are you talking about? I play every single day and I see the same people over and over. I never seen more than 8-10 people on doncaster and the server population rarely goes over 1 bar on the login screen. All I'm saying is that is TOO EARLY, and I mean REALLY TOO EARLY to create a new server on the region without even having the first server at a decent population. I'm almost level 60 and I can't find party to do a single quest on our server already because there's almost no people. At least half of the players from the actual server are going to start over there not because they don't like pvp but because they want to be top level, like on every other tibia-based game. The european community will die until the european servers shutdown and we will be forced to play on the brazilian servers with 300 ping like on every other tibia-based game.

jesper00

Mensagempor jesper00 » Dom Fev 16, 2020 3:39 am

@joaomiranda relax this is not tibia. why you looking for problems?

joaomiranda

Mensagempor joaomiranda » Dom Fev 16, 2020 4:13 am

@joaomiranda relax this is not tibia. why you looking for problems?
I never said this was tibia. This is a tibia-based game. It's the same game engine with different sprites and backstory. This new server will finish the european bloodstone without a doubt and you don't need to be a genius to know that. It happened before on other games. Thank you for your attention and I won't say anything else on about this matter as more people might see my opinion as "looking for problems".

Voltar para “English”