Craft/ Weapon Upgrade REBALANCE.

Dzajzer

Craft/ Weapon Upgrade REBALANCE.

Mensagempor Dzajzer » Qua Fev 12, 2020 9:04 pm

Hello everyone!

I would like to show you how unbalanced and unfair is crafting / upgrade system right now. Some of the weapons are very hard to craft / upgrade because monsters that drop required items for them are only few on map / spot, Monsters are too strong or their drop is few times too low and it takes like 10-20 times more to get those items than others.

EXAMPLES:

KNIGHT:
LVL 50:

Sword - 25x Blue Pendant - fine, not a problem to loot them,
Mace - 10x Belly Armor - fine, not a problem to loot them,

LVL 70:
Sword - 33x Eye of Cyclops - fine, not a problem to loot them,
Mace - 82x Steel Bulette Shell - not bad buy it should be max 50, they cost 120/e at shop so its much more than cost of Eye of Cyclops for Sword,

LVL 95:
Sword - 40x Giant Thong - very easy to loot,
Mace - 24x Beard of Ettin - bit harder to loot than Giant Thongs, fine at overall

ARCHER:
LVL 50:
Longbow: 8x Orc armor - fine but the spot could be 2 times bigger, right now there are like 12 orc commanders on this spot,
Crossbow: 5x Kobold banner - insane hard to loot with limit of 7 or 8 mobs on whole map and they are not even next to each other, they are splitted on whole spot.

LVL 70:
Longbow: 29x Ancient Chuul Twezeer - good respawn, not a problem to drop
Crossbow: 18x Centaurus Antler - drop late is too low and centaurs archer can one shoot almost everyone at lvl 60-70 with rain of arrows for 1200~

LVL 95:
Longbow: 24x Drake Horn - its fine, shouldnt be a problem to drop,
Crossbow: 50x Taurus Tail - for sure need to be changed, need to spend few hours to get 50 of them. Sometimes it takes 40min to drop ONE if you are unlucky. In my opinion it should be max 15-20 of them to craft this weapon.

BARBARIAN:
LVL 50:
Axe: 30 Bull Horn – its fine, shouldnt be a problem to drop,
Hammer: 12 Reddish Troll Skin - its fine, shouldnt be a problem to drop,

LVL 70:
Axe: 13x Unpolished stone – fine, there is a big respawn with monsters that drops it
Hammer: 6x Belt of Bones – without team you cant loot it, drop rate is also very low. In my opinion this item should be replaced / reduced to 4 belt of bones. Price at auction house for one is about 10k~ so its a lot. Belt of Bones should be also replaced from DAILY QUESTS because its not worth to use them for it.

LVL 95:
Axe: 19x Pirate Eye Slap – unavailable to loot them right now without a team, pirates are still too strong and the only way to get them is to find a full party and gather them while lvling up. Should be replaced or pirates should be reworked.
Hammer: 29x Taurian Piercing – same problem as Taurus Tails for Archers Crossbow lvl 95. They only drop from Bull Centaurs that have very bad drop rate for items and it takes a lot of time to loot them. Should be replaced or the number of required items should be reduced to 15.

MAGE:
LVL 50:
Fire Orb: 35x Translucent Tissue – its fine, shouldnt be a problem to drop,
Air Orb: 28x Thief Belt - very easy to get, any problem to craft this weapon
Dark Orb: 15x Obscure Jewelery - its fine, shouldnt be a problem to drop,

LVL 70:
Fire Orb: 15x Exuberant Feather – should have better drop rate, sometimes it takes few hours to get 15 of them.
Air Orb: 50x Cyclops Nail - its fine, shouldnt be a problem to drop,
Dark Orb: 20x Heart of Golem - its fine, shouldnt be a problem to drop,

LVL 95:
Fire Orb: 25x Giant Thong - its fine, shouldnt be a problem to drop,
Air Orb: 20x Centaur Earring - its fine, shouldnt be a problem to drop,
Dark Orb: 30x Pirate Eye Slap – same problem as 95lvl axe for barbarian. Pirates are too strong to get those items without team. Should be replaced or pirates should be reworked.

SHAMAN:
LVL 50:
Water Rod: 8x Enchanted Coral - its fine, shouldnt be a problem to drop,
Earth Rod: 5x Prayer Totem - its fine, shouldnt be a problem to drop,
Light Rod: 8x Pot of Vagalumes - its fine, shouldnt be a problem to drop,

LVL 70:
Water Rod: 9x Strange Symbol - its fine, shouldnt be a problem to drop,
Earth Rod: 25x Braided Hair – drop from pirates, same problem as pirate eye slaps, should be reworked / replaced
Light Rod: 20x Ancient Rune - its fine, shouldnt be a problem to drop,

LVL 95:
Water Rod: 16x Drake Tail - its fine, shouldnt be a problem to drop,
Earth Rod: 10x Dorsal Shipatch Fins – one of the biggest mistakes at this server, there are like few Shipatches at Kanmali Temple, they are located in the corners of the temple so you need to run through whole temple from one to another while there are a lot of monsters to kill. Its one of the most unbalanced creature product that is required for any craft/upgrade.
Light Rod: 20x Pirate Eye Slap – same problem as Dark Orb and Axe for Barbarian. Drop from pirates, need to be changed.

There are few examples that i wanted to show you. I dont know all required items for UPGRADING your weapon but i know that some of them require items that are so hard to get like Dorsal Shipatch Fins. In my opinion receipes / upgrades with items from pirates should be reduced and Kobold Banners and Dorsal Shipatch Fins should be replaced because its stupid to go there and hunt for 20 hours of even more to loot it while other classes can just open Market and buy all those items. I would like to hear your opinion about it.

I tried myself to hunt Shipatches but its just not worth it, you waste so much time there by running from corner to corner to find Shipatch. Same situation is at Kobold if you want to get Kobold Banners. Please take care about it and repair it.

Greetings,

Gorvy.

MrCaart

Re: Craft/ Weapon Upgrade REBALANCE.

Mensagempor MrCaart » Sex Fev 14, 2020 10:25 am

Agree! Especially part with Dorsal shipatch fins...

wolfsoldier5

Re: Craft/ Weapon Upgrade REBALANCE.

Mensagempor wolfsoldier5 » Sáb Fev 15, 2020 8:56 am

I would be fine with some being harder than others IF there wasn't a 25% chance of failing to craft a weapon. You spend hours farming to get the crafting stage to get nothing sometimes.

Voltar para “English”