Profession Please Help

Crie guias e tutoriais para ajudar novos jogadores.
sarenka

Profession Please Help

Mensagempor sarenka » Qua Abr 03, 2019 3:27 pm

Hello everyone I hope i can find out a bit more about the game with help of the forum , so obv I am interested in the professions , what are the advantage and disadvantages of different professions
Mage:
Arqueiro
Barabro
Cavaleiro
Xama

if anyone has played Tibia and This game is it similar to proffesions like in tibia ? Xama =Druid?
But how barbaro works ? anyone playing ? what's advantage what's disadvantage
Please help Thank you.

adrianolima

Re: Profession Please Help

Mensagempor adrianolima » Qua Abr 03, 2019 3:41 pm

Hello everyone I hope i can find out a bit more about the game with help of the forum , so obv I am interested in the professions , what are the advantage and disadvantages of different professions
Mage:
Arqueiro
Barabro
Cavaleiro
Xama

if anyone has played Tibia and This game is it similar to proffesions like in tibia ? Xama =Druid?
But how barbaro works ? anyone playing ? what's advantage what's disadvantage
Please help Thank you.
Not even the administration knows what each profession is in the game. It is an invention of their own and that only exists there, it is no use complaining about the lack of coherence in the professions because they do not care about it. Hahahaha

According to them:
Barbaro is focused on much attack, the testosterone profession.
Rider is not a defender and not a tacker, it's a role.
Arqueiro is a homage to the Brazilian Indians, that is, they do not hit a single arrow.
Magician is synonymous with illusionist, he pretends to have powers and we pretend that we believe in magic tricks.
And druid is a tribute to the candoblé of Brazil.

tradução :

Nem a própria administração sabe o que é cada profissão no jogo. É uma invenção própria deles e que só existe lá , não adianta reclamar da falta de coerência nas profissões pois eles não se importam com isso. Hahahahaa

Segundo eles:
Barbaro é focado em muito ataque , a profissão testosterona.
Cavaleiro não é defensor e nem atacador , é um papel.
Arqueiro é uma homenagem aos indios Brasileiros , ou seja , não acertam uma unica flecha.
Mago é sinonimo de ilusionista , ele finge que tem poderes e nós fingimos que acreditamos nos truques de magica.
E druid é uma homenagem ao candoblé do brasil.

eliothh

Re: Profession Please Help

Mensagempor eliothh » Qua Abr 03, 2019 3:45 pm

kkkkkk best comparison

Voltar para “Guias & Tutoriais”