18/06/18 - OPEN BETA QUESTIONS

Discussão geral sobre o teste de servidor.
dkstrefa

18/06/18 - OPEN BETA QUESTIONS

Mensagempor dkstrefa » Sex Mai 18, 2018 7:25 pm

Hi
So yes... It happened - first open beta announced. Starts at 18/6 don't know how last. I'am really glad to hear that, like probably everyone here.
Hard month for GM Team. I wish admins, that they did not encounter any problems or errors that prevent or hinder their work. Which we appreciate.

So theres also appear some questions about beta.

QUESTIONS

Do we have a chance for english translation in near future? I think game interface its most important and should be done as fast as it's possible cuz it will bring much more people to Bloodstone. Many people will get scared of the lack of an English translation. BS show yourself to the world :D. Interface is enought on begins and good step to futerer full game translation.

2. The home page will be completed with information about the items, spells, maps etc in near future?
Even the portuguese version, the google translator is ok, you can also learn a few words like '****' etc. :P
English section on forum.

Hype train is coming :P
Yo

possarle

Re: 18/06/18 - OPEN BETA QUESTIONS

Mensagempor possarle » Sáb Mai 19, 2018 1:45 am

You is the First "gringo" american guy to posted here i guess xD
I know a little be of english, sorry about wrong words

Men, all in this forum is anxious for the game, some people made groups to ask about the game.

1) I know somebody will translate the game for another lenguages, in the future the Streamy Company will do it, because the game is Fu¨$%$ nice. Just wait the Streamy finish the game or maybe they all ready doing that... Tibia is example.

2)The Streamy don't talk with the group forum, we open new topic every weeks, but the company answer us. But we are hopeful for the game, maybe that has Addon's to Tradutions. The same for Forum and Site.
Let's go to the TARDIS
Imagem

daniels8g

Mensagempor daniels8g » Sex Mai 25, 2018 1:13 pm

First: My ingles is to bad..., but
Of course bro! Like a possarle say! The BS is very very f*ck1ng wellsome, is there high probality this!
M E M B R O

sashra

Mensagempor sashra » Sex Mai 25, 2018 6:27 pm

I think the GMteam are first aiming on stability to then expand the game for america and other countries but you can always try to play the game in portuguese
this language is not that difficult :D

pabulodsl

Mensagempor pabulodsl » Dom Mai 27, 2018 10:23 am

Personally i think that an english version would be amazing and has The potential to open The doors to New players whom are not American, but preffer games in english.

matheusbaggio

Mensagempor matheusbaggio » Dom Mai 27, 2018 11:49 am

I agree with you, but they have few people working in this project, so they dont have time to expend translating the game for english now. I think you can try play the game in portuguese for a while, just use google translate or ask help for some brs in game.

jorjungle

Mensagempor jorjungle » Qua Mai 30, 2018 7:11 pm

That's it, I'll also be happy to help someone who is not Brazilian to understand the game. :D

jaumfrits

Mensagempor jaumfrits » Seg Jun 04, 2018 1:42 pm

Como e quando serão disponibilizados os links para Download?

jotapelessa

Mensagempor jotapelessa » Seg Jun 04, 2018 3:52 pm

jaumfrits escreveu:Como e quando serão disponibilizados os links para Download?

Dia 17 será disponibilizado o link de download na pagina oficial.
Uma palavra que define bloodstone: BUG!

Voltar para “Geral”