i speak only english

Discussão geral sobre o teste de servidor.
Salamon

i speak only english

Mensagempor Salamon » Dom Nov 26, 2017 2:29 am

to start with, im sorry that even though this is only aimed at portugese speaking players, i could not wait any longer with creating a topic

i stumbled upon this project few months ago, believe in june, in july i registered hoping for getting my hands on testing this little gem, sadly, did not get invite for beta yet

my point is, i would like to point out that as a long term tibia player, i like this kind of game concept and from what i've seen until now about this project i can tell that it looks very promising, especially graphics, even with isometric limit, you made a great piece of art until now
can't say nothing about gameplay as i were not invited for it yet, but i would love to ask to get an invitation

also, a small piece of advice, even if you are very early in development, you should not restrict yourself to only portugese speaking players, and even if your english is poor, you should reach to people like me, and i know there is many other ones out there that would love to try this game and would help in development

good job and keep it up, regards

akuji

Re: i speak only english

Mensagempor akuji » Seg Nov 27, 2017 10:44 pm

Salamon escreveu:to start with, im sorry that even though this is only aimed at portugese speaking players, i could not wait any longer with creating a topic

i stumbled upon this project few months ago, believe in june, in july i registered hoping for getting my hands on testing this little gem, sadly, did not get invite for beta yet

my point is, i would like to point out that as a long term tibia player, i like this kind of game concept and from what i've seen until now about this project i can tell that it looks very promising, especially graphics, even with isometric limit, you made a great piece of art until now
can't say nothing about gameplay as i were not invited for it yet, but i would love to ask to get an invitation

also, a small piece of advice, even if you are very early in development, you should not restrict yourself to only portugese speaking players, and even if your english is poor, you should reach to people like me, and i know there is many other ones out there that would love to try this game and would help in development

good job and keep it up, regards

They have plans to develop the "choose your language" option, they are just focusing in content first though.
Regarding the invitation, the last tests was open to everybody. Yes, you still receive the message to "wait the invitation" when you register for the beta, you just have to stay tuned on the "Novidade" section - that means News and/or follow the facebook page and turn the notification for the page on. They always post everything is these two places before any test.

If u have another question, don't hesitate in posting here.

We are all waiting this game, me for example, since 2015. It's hard, but there's nothing we can do for now
~Arrow Power~

Voltar para “Geral”