Proxy for Europe Players?

Ajuda com problemas relacionados ao funcionamento do jogo.
Kwadratus

Re: Proxy for Europe Players?

Mensagempor Kwadratus » Qui Mai 02, 2019 4:47 pm

Totally agree. At lower levels it's acceptable to play and grind. But after 20lvl it's senseless. We have to grind weak monsters much longer before we can even think about slaying stronger monsters. It's inpossible to kite monsters and turn for wave to killbetter monsters.
Espiecially for mages.
And i don't want to write anything about pvp becouse we are just cannon meat that can only run and wait for hard sex.

I know it's beta and You have to test everything and eliminate bugs before think to make Eu server. But players keep leaving. Only players who spent many years on 2D games like tibia, with tons of patient staying in bloodstone but 60% of my friends just can't play on so high ping. For sure I wait for EU server but from 10 players i invited here. 4 keep playing. Maybe some of retired players come back when u run EU but time keep going and they can just forget about that game. I don't want to see next great game with potential that will fall becouse beta tests with high ping last too long and players lose pleasure playing this game.
Only patient eu players still playing.

Rescue bloodstone Please.
Yours faithfully patient player.

Mensagempor 958059 » Qui Mai 02, 2019 8:12 pm

+1 help players that want to play the game

KiedysDorosne

Mensagempor KiedysDorosne » Sex Mai 03, 2019 2:44 pm

my 2 friends have left the game because of high ping,

Imagem

japakoko

Mensagempor japakoko » Sex Mai 03, 2019 2:49 pm

my 2 friends have left the game because of high ping,

Imagem
Welcome to the Brazillian reality talking about EU/NA Games, but we still play anyway.

Saimaru

Mensagempor Saimaru » Dom Mai 05, 2019 3:57 am

In what games you have so much ping as brazilians? Maybe 10 years ago but not now. Everything moved foward and seriously, it's not that hard to put another server or make some changes for better quality connection. If they don't want to invest too much into this project, just put some premium stuff for real money, we will pay to support you.

blacker776

Mensagempor blacker776 » Dom Mai 05, 2019 5:05 am

Playing magic characters on this ping is not possible, you cannot escape from monster and hit wave in monsters, Europeans are able to pay for opening a new server eu

woody776

Mensagempor woody776 » Dom Mai 05, 2019 5:09 am

I want to open the EU server because it is impossible to play on the current one

Dzajzer

Mensagempor Dzajzer » Dom Mai 05, 2019 9:32 am

I agree with people above about the EU server / proxy.

@japakoko it was 10 or even more years ago that you had problems with games hosted in Europe. Now there is any problem to connect with normal ping to all of the games over the world.

Tell us what is the price to use PROXY for people from Europe or to host a server for us with normal ping.
We will donate the amount that you need.

Greetings,

megalhoes
Contato:

Mensagempor megalhoes » Dom Mai 05, 2019 10:45 am

Hello there dear BloodStone!
I have a simple question - are you even think about add proxy for Europe players or something?
I know you don't want to run second server because it can create mess with testing everything and it's horrible to manage two servers while game is in Open Beta phase, but have you ever think about adding a simple Proxy for Europe players?
Im and huge amount of players who playing BloodStone from Europe (specially some polish players) and it's annoying to play with 300-500 ping all the time.
I saw lives (streams) from Brasilian players and game looks different. They have better pleasure of playing and game feeling :(
I like this server a lot and want to play on normal ping without lags. I know its 300 - 500 ms delay but its important at higher levels.

Any admin/moderator can reply about this proxy idea?
That would be very nice to hear something from game creators :)

Thanks in advance,
Looking forward for reply!

They will add other servers after this beta phase. After solving various bugs within the game and improving various other things at play. Just wait and join us soon.
Imagem

KiedysDorosne

Mensagempor KiedysDorosne » Dom Mai 05, 2019 1:26 pm

They will add other servers after this beta phase. After solving various bugs within the game and improving various other things at play. Just wait and join us soon.
What do you mean by saying 'soon', days? weeks? months?

Voltar para “Suporte técnico”