What about server for english players ?

Ajuda com problemas relacionados ao funcionamento do jogo.
KiedysDorosne

What about server for english players ?

Mensagempor KiedysDorosne » Dom Abr 07, 2019 4:13 am

Hello @tamaxmus, can you tell us something about current situation with united states server which we weren't able to connect and is offline since beginning, we're really trying to play on ping 300, but we ain't brazilian, we ain't accustomed to play with that high ping. I hope to see answer from you.

Regards one of Polish player.

zizao

Re: What about server for english players ?

Mensagempor zizao » Dom Abr 07, 2019 8:20 am

Hello @tamaxmus, can you tell us something about current situation with united states server which we weren't able to connect and is offline since beginning, we're really trying to play on ping 300, but we ain't brazilian, we ain't accustomed to play with that high ping. I hope to see answer from you.

Regards one of Polish player.
UP!
Mortify~

adam22324

Mensagempor adam22324 » Dom Abr 07, 2019 8:23 am

there is one solution... make automatic proxy for players from PL/ENG/DE...

Evandros

Mensagempor Evandros » Dom Abr 07, 2019 11:12 am

Ill write in polish this one msg here.

Panowie możecie zalogować się do gry? Utworzyłem konto w czwartek na stronie i jak próbuje się zalogować to wywala mi komunikat że złe hasło/login

tamaxmus
Site Admin
Nickname: Goku
Contato:

Mensagempor tamaxmus » Dom Abr 07, 2019 8:52 pm

For a while, we just open the brazilian Server. We will study the possibility tô open u.s servers in the next days

Elwyndion

Mensagempor Elwyndion » Ter Abr 09, 2019 12:47 pm

For a while, we just open the brazilian Server. We will study the possibility tô open u.s servers in the next days
what bout europe? we having 300 ms in br server and u.s. wont help too much

Hedgehog

Mensagempor Hedgehog » Qua Abr 10, 2019 6:41 am

Yeah the EU server would be a great option.
Or move entire server to Canada (both players from Europe and Brasilian will get normal ping :D )
Canada is good solution for all players.
I don't wash my hands after poop because I use paper. Imagem
Discord: Fresh#0395

nanaboo

Mensagempor nanaboo » Seg Abr 15, 2019 5:13 pm

Or move entire server to Canada (both players from Europe and Brasilian will get normal ping :D )
Actually an EU server sounds like a better business move than NA. Haven't seen many actual north americans around and the majority of the foreign playerbase seems to be polish. That happens even in other games of the same genre.

I also hope they'll fix the english locale. It feels a lot like machine translation and there are lots of misleading texts.

Derean

Mensagempor Derean » Ter Abr 16, 2019 9:01 am

Actually an EU server sounds like a better business move than NA. Haven't seen many actual north americans around and the majority of the foreign playerbase seems to be polish. That happens even in other games of the same genre.

I also hope they'll fix the english locale. It feels a lot like machine translation and there are lots of misleading texts.
This. Why make US server why there are only players from Brazil and Poland (or 99%). 300 ms is TOTALLY unplayable in PvP and in PvE it is very tiring and annoying when u are moving too slow and play archer or mage... I am on discord with many polish players and a lot of them quit the game only because of ping. US server won't help because ping will be very similar to what we have now and there is literally 0 people from America. If you guys want to make this game playable for people from Europe you have to do something because more and more people quit. We could also play with Brazilian players on the same server we have now if it is possibility to play at the same ping but I am not sure if it is technically possible.

Engeliist

Mensagempor Engeliist » Sáb Abr 04, 2020 1:49 am

its been a year since this post was made and yet no server in NA. and since there is a lot of mexican players they should place it in california or somewhere close to mexico

Voltar para “Suporte técnico”