Balance - all clases

Sugestões de balanceamento entre as classes.
rymarro

Balance - all clases

Mensagempor rymarro » Qua Out 14, 2020 11:43 am

Hi,
I think that this game need overall balance, 'cuz Barbarian for hunts need, actually nothing, sorc can't do alone nothing, knight 50lvl on solo hunts trying to rich the same amount of exp as 35 barb, and on team hunts, well.. he is just dead, shaman got only one healing spell (team hunts aren't too safe) and same as a knight doing almost nothing on solo hunts. Archer.. hmm, I think is pretty fine.

Barbarian got more HP then knight, infinite life leech, more dmg, actually if barb got spell 'taunt' then he will be better then "tank knight". To balance it I think HP of this class should be lower like 80-90% of knight health at the same lvl.

Knight - I can agree that tank should be a tank, with lower dps etc... but please, give him some deff. Right now barbarian at the same lvl can tank same amount of mobs as knight with one diffrence, barb will survive this with 'band aid' ('cuz of higher dps and infinite life leech), and knight will have to use potions. Other example? 35 lvl barbarian doing the same amount of exp as a 55 knight. So yee, Tank should have more deff and hp then a barb.. On team hunts he is just pointless 'cuz party of 5 ppl will kill everything(like 6-10creatures) in few seconds, and knight will be dead with 4 creatures.. even with shaman. I know that at some point (100-150lvl) it should be normalized, but till this moment this is a nightmare. Just give him opurtunity to hunt.. that's it

Sorc - I think the worst class.. but I have no idea how to balance it properly. For sure this class need some higher healing spell then 'band aid', c'mon, this a mage he should heal him self :P.. I will ommit other spells and mechacics - I'm sure that high lvl players told you how to properly balance this class.

Shaman - this is a drama - can't do anything solo, summons are useless at low lvls, He don't have many offensive spells, one healing spell - so tank will be dead or shaman, healing totem - usefull when u are with tank on a low creature hunt, and a mass healing(higher lvl), so from 0-80lvl this is the way through torment. 'Cuz of low dmg u can go to the venex cave from 20 to 80. Doesn't matter where you go there will be exactly the same exp like in venex cave but higher risk fof death.

This post isn't a crying that everything is bad. I'm really enjoy playing this game, same as few of my friends. But we can all agree that some aspects of this game are just unfair - especially on 0-100 lvl for all classes. If you don't want to have only barbarians with archers in game, just do something with problems I described above, just give some fun to the other classes, more pros then cons :P That's it

Thanks for reading that :)

BR

clownnn

Re: Balance - all clases

Mensagempor clownnn » Qua Out 14, 2020 4:30 pm

Hey, i see what you're trying to say, but to be honest, Shaman and mage can deal with banshees pretty well and get lots of xp.
But only banshee or party thats the problem i guess, there isn't a good choices, i guess some places are awfull, cause the rotation is go untill the end of the cave, and get back and wait for resp, some problems like that turn that hunt unavailable and there is so many hunts like that. Those hunts were forgotten in the past of the game.

And Knight early game, really sucks , monsters that give you 150 xp you can only get real xp lvl 30, but lvl 30 you won't stay at those monster because you need to go deeper 300 exp mobs or 250 .

For me the options is clearly add more monster on the spot and give 20 % bonus exp.

Let's help this game to become a big one.

Big problem : leveling 20 - 30 worst cenario you can see.

rymarro

Mensagempor rymarro » Qui Out 15, 2020 5:55 am

Actually banshees are the best option for the knight too ;p... as a 50lvl knight that was the best spot I found. But still I think that some classes need a minor boost. Exp boost isn't a solution it will only reduce time in low lvl nightmere :P

I hope that in next update something will change for better :)

Kilgara

Mensagempor Kilgara » Qui Out 15, 2020 5:15 pm

i think the mage dark need buffs and skill on area for more exp hour, comparate to other class this class is weak , please make more attention on mage dark

Voltar para “Balanceamento”