[Queixa]Bebziolak, Xama Legenden, Yoope.

Faça sua sugestão para o melhoramento do jogo.
Anonymousa

[Queixa]Bebziolak, Xama Legenden, Yoope.

Mensagempor Anonymousa » Ter Jan 21, 2020 12:52 pm

Hello. I am nervous about the current situation on the Jasper server, where I have been playing since its very beginning. I paid for early access - everything was fine. One day a team of Polish Tibians drove to the server, they began to play on one characters in two people, i.e. expione characters were 24 hours a day, until stamina was broken and so on. Now these people pledge that if new players don't pay them 200k or 7 scroll blessings - they won't be able to play. I stood up to them and, of course, threats were thrown at us and numerous insults. The complaint will concern three people. Xama Legenden, Bebziulak and Yoope.

Xama Legenden: It was originally a Polish streamer player with the nickname Professor, but he gave the character to someone else - he broke the regulations. Here, please check the log from which the Professor was logging in and from which another player is logging in.

Bebziulak sells money for games for real money. Here is his offer. https://allegrolokalnie.pl/oferta/blood ... gold-2-5zl
Oczywiście wszystko poprę dowodem. https://imgur.com/a/gNDfWIx

And now it's time for a person who is probably a threat to himself. Yoope. Here you have all the pictures in which he challenges us. Generally uses words; death, death to your mother, give me your addresses, it will kill you, you don't have a game here, pay the whore, break you up, destroy you, kill you ... Very sad words from the mouth of a pathological person who lives onions.
  • Imagem
    Imagem
    Imagem
    Imagem
    Imagem
    Imagem
    Imagem
    Imagem
What more can I add. On the server, the team of these people does not allow smaller lvl / new players to play. Kills everyone and everyone. From a streamer who doesn't want to pay him for the game to a person who doesn't want to pay them with real money to be at peace with them. They break the server. They are spoiling the community. Jasper needs your interaction. Administrators - don't be indifferent to people who have spent a lot of money for early access and create WIKIPEDIA for your game that every player uses! WE ARE ONE GREAT COMMUNITY to develop your many years of work. Best regards - Polish players.

Imagem
Imagem

Portuguese:

Olá. Estou nervoso com a situaçao atual no servidor Jasper, onde jogo desde o início. Paguei pelo acesso antecipado - estava tudo bem. Um dia, uma equipe de tibianos poloneses dirigiu para o servidor, eles começaram a jogar em um personagem em duas pessoas, ou seja, os personagens expione eram 24 horas por dia, até que a resistencia foi quebrada e assim por diante. Agora, essas pessoas prometem que, se novos jogadores nao lhes pagarem 200 ou 7 bençaos de rolagem - eles nao poderao jogar. Eu os defendi e, é claro, ameaças foram lançadas contra nós e inúmeros insultos. A denúncia envolverá tres pessoas. Xama Legenden, Bebziulak e Yoope.

Xama Legenden: Originalmente, era um jogador polones com o apelido de Professor, mas deu o personagem a outra pessoa - ele quebrou os regulamentos. Aqui, verifique o log no qual o professor estava logado e no qual outro jogador está logado.

Bebziulak vende dinheiro de jogo por dinheiro real. Aqui voce tem a sua oferta. https://allegrolokalnie.pl/oferta/blood ... 00gold-2-5$

Claro, vou apoiar tudo com provas. https://imgur.com/a/gNDfWIx

E agora é hora de uma pessoa que provavelmente é uma ameaça para si mesma. Yoope. Aqui voce tem todas as fotos em que ele nos desafia. Geralmente usa palavras; morte, morte para sua mae, me de seus endereços, ele vai te matar, voce nao tem jogo aqui, paga uma prostituta, acaba com voce, destrói, mata voce ... Palavras muito tristes da boca de uma pessoa patológica que vive cebolas.

• Imagem
    Imagem
    Imagem
    Imagem
    Imagem
    Imagem
    Imagem
    Imagem

O que mais posso acrescentar? No servidor, a equipe dessas pessoas nao permite que jogadores menores de lvl / novos joguem. Mata todos e todos. De uma serpentina que nao quer pagar pelo jogo a uma pessoa que nao quer pagar com dinheiro real para estar em paz com eles. Eles quebram o servidor. Eles estao estragando a comunidade. Jasper precisa da sua interaçao Administradores - nao fique indiferente entre as pessoas que gastaram muito dinheiro em acesso antecipado e crie o WIKIPEDIA para o seu jogo que todo jogador usa! SOMOS UMA GRANDE COMUNIDADE para desenvolver seus muitos anos de trabalho. Atenciosamente - jogadores poloneses.

Imagem
Imagem

Rozpruwacz

Re: [Queixa]Bebziolak, Xama Legenden, Yoope.

Mensagempor Rozpruwacz » Ter Jan 21, 2020 1:48 pm

+

Mensagempor 1929275 » Ter Jan 21, 2020 2:38 pm

At the first - these screens with bebziolak arent proofs everybody can make screens from discord and put them here even with ur name :)
~~ REST ~~
Thats kinda joke because u're talking about killing new people etc - give any proof of this because at this moment its empty words.

I know they killed you and now u're crying like a kiddo u wasted already around 1h to write this - Its not better to take ur people and go kill them than crying here .
Btw fix ur translate google because sometimes u didnt translate words PL > ENG like "Oczywiście wszystko poprę dowodem" , " expione"

Ps.They killed you because u killed our guy from team so they didnt kill you w/o reason , you were also talking shits about this yoopa but ofc its better to get out of context to have right with these screens about yoopa .
See ya in game :)

Anonymousa

Mensagempor Anonymousa » Ter Jan 21, 2020 2:52 pm

What can I say. Everything is shown in the pictures. The administration has been notified more than once. They are under consideration. Includes pleasant waiting for punishment.

prof20

Mensagempor prof20 » Ter Jan 21, 2020 7:53 pm

Hello there nice topic my friend why are You crying on forum now? Why not when you were winning the war please tell me ;p.
It's normal when you're on opposite war and want to be neutral you're getting payment or go make new character my friend. For my team it's normally situation we were losing on the start and back then you wasn't crying tell me why. See ya later and peace with you <3.

Voltar para “Sugestões”