Small improvements

Faça sua sugestão para o melhoramento do jogo.
Agonys
Contato:

Small improvements

Mensagempor Agonys » Qua Dez 04, 2019 4:42 am

Hi Bloodstone Team!
I saw earlier couple of things that could have some improvements like:

Buff icons
How about making buff icons flashing when they about to end? Like 5-10 seconds before buff disable they can flash (change opacity from 1 to 0.5 for 1 second and from 0.5 to 1 opacity for another second - 0.5 and 1 could be changed for anything what will have better look).
This could really help to manage buffs especially when some players have a lot of it (excluding PvE/PvP combat and food).

Loot tab in chat
Another "important" thing (not that important, but it could help and even looks better) is loot tab in chat. What I mean is when equipment bag drops it doesn't have lvl in loot chat tab, so how about adding it like
17:14 : Basilisk: 48 Magic Fragment, 13 Vial of poison, 17 Feather, 10 Green Leather, Equipment Bag (lv. x)
Where x means level of bag instead of
17:14 : Basilisk: 48 Magic Fragment, 13 Vial of poison, 17 Feather, 10 Green Leather, Equipment Bag

Combat tab / server log
The last thing is when we kill monster, last hit on screen (which we see above monster body) isn't maching last one in server log e.g.:
Let's take some Trasgo, when it has 100hp and we hit it for 150 damage - game will display that we dealt 100 damage but in fact server tab will display it as a 150 damage hit.

I think that these changes are small but actually can help and won't hurt that much people who are perfectionist.
Greetings!
Join our Bloodstone communities! We have own wiki, own Polish community and official, international Discord!

Official Discord: https://discord.gg/DqTjq9u
Polish Discord: https://discord.gg/hhrr8S6
Polish Wikipedia: https://www.bloodstone.com.pl

megalhoes
Contato:

Re: Small improvements

Mensagempor megalhoes » Qua Dez 18, 2019 8:14 am

Hi Bloodstone Team!
I saw earlier couple of things that could have some improvements like:

Buff icons
How about making buff icons flashing when they about to end? Like 5-10 seconds before buff disable they can flash (change opacity from 1 to 0.5 for 1 second and from 0.5 to 1 opacity for another second - 0.5 and 1 could be changed for anything what will have better look).
This could really help to manage buffs especially when some players have a lot of it (excluding PvE/PvP combat and food).

Loot tab in chat
Another "important" thing (not that important, but it could help and even looks better) is loot tab in chat. What I mean is when equipment bag drops it doesn't have lvl in loot chat tab, so how about adding it like
17:14 : Basilisk: 48 Magic Fragment, 13 Vial of poison, 17 Feather, 10 Green Leather, Equipment Bag (lv. x)
Where x means level of bag instead of
17:14 : Basilisk: 48 Magic Fragment, 13 Vial of poison, 17 Feather, 10 Green Leather, Equipment Bag

Combat tab / server log
The last thing is when we kill monster, last hit on screen (which we see above monster body) isn't maching last one in server log e.g.:
Let's take some Trasgo, when it has 100hp and we hit it for 150 damage - game will display that we dealt 100 damage but in fact server tab will display it as a 150 damage hit.

I think that these changes are small but actually can help and won't hurt that much people who are perfectionist.
Greetings!
up
Imagem

Voltar para “Sugestões”