New server EU

Faça sua sugestão para o melhoramento do jogo.
wilczek

New server EU

Mensagempor wilczek » Qui Abr 04, 2019 6:13 am

Many players are players from Poland, Central Europe. It will be difficult to play on 250ping, especially in pvp.My suggestion is a third server in the EU when it stabilizes. If it's a matter of cash, I think the players will help.We understand that this game is your child. We very like what you have created. We only ask you for some understanding of Us and some professionalism. Otherwise people will be afraid to invest in it.

adam22324

Re: New server EU

Mensagempor adam22324 » Qui Abr 04, 2019 9:23 am

Administration can add auto-proxy and channel's to server, because too many ppl is on server :D

andirel

Mensagempor andirel » Qui Abr 18, 2019 5:31 am

I left the game with 5 friends because we play in europe and 250-300 ping is A LOT. Everyone push us so easy and its SO HARD to quite monsters, you just smash every wall you can...
I hope in the future they open a eu server, nothing to do here yet...

worfol

Mensagempor worfol » Qui Abr 18, 2019 7:09 am

the game is in beta, do you want them to open an EU server only for about 50 players to test the game ???

we Brazilians have played the tibia of yours for over 10 years with this ping, you can wait for the game to launch to have an EU server

wilczek

Mensagempor wilczek » Qui Abr 18, 2019 7:33 am

50ppl ;d ? There are over 300 people on my guild discord and many more people from Europe playing here. 30-40% of server are Europe ppl.
So do not ignore your potential customers.
You've been playing it for a few years? See the wiki level created by several people from Europe(effect of a few weeks). You will understand what we can bring here.
We can pay for our server, create a premium server EU ; )
Also give the date of official release of the game?

worfol

Mensagempor worfol » Qui Abr 18, 2019 8:11 am

so lets explain in a way that does not look like an attack, since it was interpreted like this for you

1. they need to fix the problems of the game, balance the classes / items, expand the content, and the easiest way to solve this would be testing on a single server.

2. they launch the game and find out how popular it becomes (since it is a 2d game in a 4k world)

3. they check if the game is generating profit because it does not expand a business blindly.

4. they check the amount of players from different regions to get an idea that it's worth just investing in a new server.

5. Launch the server.

you have to keep in mind that the game is in BETA and does not generate any profit for the developers, who are an independent company!

if it were easy to open a server, they would have already opened the North American server, which they already have in the in-game server choice options.

and I do not need to mention the economy of the country that is not the best right?

it's a question of patience, when the game finally launches, they will certainly open a server for you.

toom175

Mensagempor toom175 » Qui Abr 18, 2019 9:34 am

TO NEM AIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Voltar para “Sugestões”