Lost Crystals

Problemas com o cenário, como locais que não conseguem andar, imagens erradas, locais que não consegue ser acertado ou problema relacionado com algum item.
Incitatus

Lost Crystals

Mensagempor Incitatus » Dom Jan 19, 2020 7:38 am

Yesterday I had almost 7000 crystals. Unfortunately, today I find out that I have only 3107 crystals. I did not spend any crystals so it is a game bug. All last week I was gathering crystals from market in order to sell it later for better price. I hope that my crystals will be refunded, otherwise I lost a huge progress of my game and I will not play anymore. Thank you in advance for your help.

edit: My nick Prince Arren, server Jasper

Shadowx1234

Re: Lost Crystals

Mensagempor Shadowx1234 » Dom Jan 19, 2020 8:12 am

I also lost crystals. I bought 500 crystals yesterday because what I noticed the next day that they are gone. I didn't release them in the game, my nickname is PalekShadow, I play Jasper

mythrodin

Mensagempor mythrodin » Dom Jan 19, 2020 9:43 am

I bought 200 crystals yesteray, when i login today they miss, still have that purchase in market history and my pots of slime (which i put in market) disappear too.

Incitatus

Mensagempor Incitatus » Seg Jan 20, 2020 8:57 am

Someone can take care of my case? It's a lot of crystals and it's important to me.

tamaxmus
Site Admin
Nickname: Goku
Contato:

Mensagempor tamaxmus » Seg Jan 20, 2020 10:59 am

Hey we have a problem with the market with SS yesterday. I'll solve this issue today, ok?

Incitatus

Mensagempor Incitatus » Seg Jan 20, 2020 11:21 am

Ok great! Thanks =)

universe
Nickname: Sirius
Contato:

Mensagempor universe » Seg Jan 20, 2020 2:59 pm

Hello. Conect to the game and verify if Crystals has been returned.
Yesterday I had almost 7000 crystals. Unfortunately, today I find out that I have only 3107 crystals. I did not spend any crystals so it is a game bug. All last week I was gathering crystals from market in order to sell it later for better price. I hope that my crystals will be refunded, otherwise I lost a huge progress of my game and I will not play anymore. Thank you in advance for your help.

universe
Contato:

Mensagempor universe » Seg Jan 20, 2020 2:59 pm

Hello. Connect to the game and verify if Crystals has been returned.
I also lost crystals. I bought 500 crystals yesterday because what I noticed the next day that they are gone. I didn't release them in the game, my nickname is PalekShadow, I play Jasper

universe
Contato:

Mensagempor universe » Seg Jan 20, 2020 3:00 pm

I bought 200 crystals yesteray, when i login today they miss, still have that purchase in market history and my pots of slime (which i put in market) disappear too.

Incitatus

Mensagempor Incitatus » Seg Jan 20, 2020 3:39 pm

hey, I did not get a refund. I still got only 3107 crystals.

Voltar para “Cenário e Itens”