Disappearing Auctions

Relatar bugs encontrados dentro do jogo
woody776

Disappearing Auctions

Mensagempor woody776 » Dom Mai 26, 2019 5:50 am

yesterday I put a weapon on market 62 lvl (+2) for shamana "Scepter of posseidon" today is logging in and I have neither weapon at auction nor money for weapon.
it disappeared through the crash server, I am asking for the return of my weapon.
Name of the character: Geriona

restivo00

Re: Disappearing Auctions

Mensagempor restivo00 » Dom Mai 26, 2019 10:29 am

up

KiedysDorosne

Mensagempor KiedysDorosne » Dom Mai 26, 2019 6:25 pm

beware moderators he's all faking it and here is the proof:
https://imgur.com/0tXy5Ld

Imagem
woody776Today at 11:18 PM
siema kiedysdorosne grasz jeszcze? bo oddałem rózdzke na 62level dla kolegi i napisałem na forum że ją straciłem wystawiając na market XD założe się że te małpy oddadzą mi kase
Zomi HereToday at 11:21 PM
siema Geriona, nie gram już w bloodstone czekam aż wystartuje EU serwer i wróce, a co do twojej zachłanności troche słabo że chcesz wykorzystać wczesny dostęp gry do czerpania kasy
since you dont speak polish i'm kind enough to translate it for you (if you dont trust my translate paste it to translator)

what is says is:
"Hey kiedysdorosne are you still playing? because i gave away wand for 62level for my friend and i wrote on forum that i lost it putting it on market XD i bet this monkeys will give me my money"
i answered him back
"Hey Geriona, i'm not playing anymore bloodstone im waiting for eu server to start and i'll come back, about your greedy it's lame that you want to get money using early access of the game"

indiolucas4

Mensagempor indiolucas4 » Dom Mai 26, 2019 6:30 pm

server went down during the night thts why
( •_•) Se afoba não!
( ง )ง
/︶\ Vem tranquilo!

woody776

Mensagempor woody776 » Seg Mai 27, 2019 11:25 am

beware moderators he's all faking it and here is the proof:
https://imgur.com/0tXy5Ld

Imagem
woody776Today at 11:18 PM
siema kiedysdorosne grasz jeszcze? bo oddałem rózdzke na 62level dla kolegi i napisałem na forum że ją straciłem wystawiając na market XD założe się że te małpy oddadzą mi kase
Zomi HereToday at 11:21 PM
siema Geriona, nie gram już w bloodstone czekam aż wystartuje EU serwer i wróce, a co do twojej zachłanności troche słabo że chcesz wykorzystać wczesny dostęp gry do czerpania kasy
since you dont speak polish i'm kind enough to translate it for you (if you dont trust my translate paste it to translator)

what is says is:
"Hey kiedysdorosne are you still playing? because i gave away wand for 62level for my friend and i wrote on forum that i lost it putting it on market XD i bet this monkeys will give me my money"
i answered him back
"Hey Geriona, i'm not playing anymore bloodstone im waiting for eu server to start and i'll come back, about your greedy it's lame that you want to get money using early access of the game"

It's not good to counterfeit someone's account, lie in the forum and cheat Administrations.
Administration will check the logs how it really was with this item

tamaxmus
Site Admin
Nickname: Goku
Contato:

Mensagempor tamaxmus » Seg Mai 27, 2019 2:34 pm

we will check it.
Thank you.

Voltar para “Bugs”