Bugged items / creature products for crafting weapons

Relatar bugs encontrados dentro do jogo
Dzajzer

Bugged items / creature products for crafting weapons

Mensagempor Dzajzer » Seg Abr 29, 2019 6:37 pm

Hello,

Wanted to report few things:

1st:
Longbow for archer lvl 38 is bugged about hit chance for sure. The hit chance on it is 65% !!!! Its crazy !! You miss every 2nd hit and its impossible to exp with that.

2nd
Longbow for lvl 38 have more dmg than xbow for lvl 38 its also a bug because all xbows got more dmg than longbows. The dmg should be increased for sure.

3rd.
If you would like to craft Short bow for lvl 38 you need to get "costume soldier costume" which as i get known from players they drop from "soldier zombie" or smth like this. Very nice that they said it and where are they but you need to kill BANSHES to get there. You know what? Banshe is just killing 40 lvl archer on 1 combo 2 abilities. Where is logic here? I cant craft weapon because i need to pass monsters for lvl 60 or even above to loot my creature products that i need? Please fix it because for now archer is the worst class and his crafting is more difficult than others.

The difficult of getting creature products for weapons is just bad. Few weapons are so easy to get from monsters that give 200 exp others need to kill monsters 2-3 times stronger.

Please have a look on it and repair it. Mostly the HIT CHANCE and DMG of CROSSBOW because it should have the highest dmg always, more than longbow.

Greetings

Voltar para “Bugs”