Bug deleted character

Relatar bugs encontrados dentro do jogo
Adamzor

Bug deleted character

Mensagempor Adamzor » Qua Abr 17, 2019 9:15 pm

At the beginning I will say on the account I had 3 characters
Maga, Knight, low lvl shaman.
Today, I removed the character shaman and I made a new with the same nickname. I leveled up her to lvl 9, I turned gold and items from my high lvl char to this.
After the server reset on the account, shaman on low lvl before being removed. So I have already lost 9lvl character, Cash, items.
Additionally, I had 2 identical shaman characters with the same nickname on low lvl. And the Magician character disappeared.
I called GM, and he told me I'm sorry it's beta and there are bugs. Play one character. We will try to improve this game for the official premiere.
1.My question is, so it will be Wipe?
2.When will the official premiere be?
3.Will We get the server US / EU ?

wilczek

Re: Bug deleted character

Mensagempor wilczek » Qui Abr 18, 2019 4:39 am

I have the same, you have to approach this game as a tester not as a player and wait for the official version. Otherwise, ping and bugs will unnerve you.

tamaxmus
Site Admin
Nickname: Goku
Contato:

Mensagempor tamaxmus » Qui Abr 18, 2019 11:15 am

At the beginning I will say on the account I had 3 characters
Maga, Knight, low lvl shaman.
Today, I removed the character shaman and I made a new with the same nickname. I leveled up her to lvl 9, I turned gold and items from my high lvl char to this.
After the server reset on the account, shaman on low lvl before being removed. So I have already lost 9lvl character, Cash, items.
Additionally, I had 2 identical shaman characters with the same nickname on low lvl. And the Magician character disappeared.
I called GM, and he told me I'm sorry it's beta and there are bugs. Play one character. We will try to improve this game for the official premiere.
1.My question is, so it will be Wipe?
2.When will the official premiere be?
3.Will We get the server US / EU ?
Hi Adamzor,

You remember the GM that give you that informations?

I have solved the problem with your account and recovered all your characters.

We'll release the official version when we solve all the bugs found in the beta.
Yes, we will release with server US /EU

wilczek

Mensagempor wilczek » Qui Abr 18, 2019 12:10 pm

Do not get me wrong, I love your game, it gives me as much fun as I used to play 15 years ago.
I have a screen with GM information:Imagem
I am grateful to you, you helped me with the problem of subclass on many characters. And I appreciate your work. I am looking for bugs and I report them even yesterday evening I wrote to you on a personal message in the game, that I found a critical error: duplicating of items and gold. Maybe you did not see massage. Next time I will send here in the form of a post.
It's great news that we'll get servers.!
I hope you will solve this problem too and regain these characters and items on them.
EDIT: Character back Thank you

Voltar para “Bugs”